One dead, four injured after electrical incident at Moorebank
A 24-year-old man has died after he was electrocuted in a rooftop incident in Sydney’s south-west.
More than a dozen emergency officers and vehicles surround the scene at an industrial area of Moorebank.
Paramedics responded to Regent Cresent after reports two men had suffered electric shocks around 2:30pm, arriving to find five men had been injured.
NSW Fire & Rescue rescued four men from the roof of the factory, while the 24-year-old remained there, unable to be freed until the power was turned off.
— Jenna Thomas (@jenna_2015) February 11, 2019
Once paramedics were able to reach the man, however, he was unable to be revived and was produced dead at the scene.
The four men rescued from the roof were examined, but three did not require further treatment.
One has been transported to Liverpool Hospital with severe leg burns where he remains in a serious condition.