West End Mazda Win a ‘HIS’ or ‘HER’ Mazda Promotion Terms and Conditions
By entering into the draw to win the Prize, you (Entrant) acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions as amended
from time to time.
1. Promotion West End Mazda: Win a ‘HIS’ or ‘HER’ Mazda
Permit Number LTPS-17- 10828
2. Promoter Harbour Radio Pty Ltd (2GB) of Ground Floor, Building C, 33-35 Saunders Street, Pyrmont, New South Wales, 2009
3. Promotional Period
Open Date: Monday, January 30, 2017
Close Date: Friday, February 10, 2017
4. Entry Restrictions
Entrants must be:
● at least 18 years of age;
● residents of New South Wales;
● hold a current Driver’s License;
● present at the Prize Draw Location at the Prize Draw Time;
● male for Prize 1;
● female for Prize 2.
Entrants must not be employees, or immediate family members, of:
● Macquarie Media Operations and its related bodies corporate; or
● West End Mazda
● Agencies associated with this promotion
5. Entry and Draw Procedure
To be entered into Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
● Attend West End Mazda Blacktown, 106 Sunnyholt Rd, Blacktown, NSW 2148
● Complete the electronic entry form via iPad on location at West End Mazda.
● Entrants will be required to provide their full name, address, drivers licence number, gender and other identifying information.
● Male entrants may only enter the draw for Prize 1.
● Female entrants may only enter the draw for Prize 2.
The Winner of the Prize will be drawn using the following process:
All entries received via iPad at the Prize Draw Location during the Promotion Period will be printed onto paper. The entries will be divided as follows:
– Male entries will be put in a “HIS” barrel and go into the running for Prize 1
– Female entries will be put into a “HER” barrel and go into the running for Prize 2.
● Entrants must be present at West End Mazda Blacktown, 106 Sunnyholt Rd, Blacktown, NSW 2148, at the time of the draw to claim the Prize (Entrants cannot nominate a proxy to attend on their behalf).
Winner of Prize 1
● One male entry will be chosen from the “HIS” barrel at random by the Promoter, or a nominated person by the Promoter, and will be announced live on air during the Ben Fordham – Sydney Live program between 16:00 (AEDT) and 18:00 (AEDT) on Friday, February 10, 2017, as 2GB 873 radio broadcasts live from West End Mazda Blacktown, 106 Sunnyholt Rd, Blacktown, NSW 2148.
● From the time that the name on the drawn male entry is announced live on air, there will be a four (4) minute waiting period for the named male Entrant to present themselves in person to the Promoter at the Prize Draw Location and present their valid Driver’s License to claim the Prize.
● If the named male Entrant does not claim the prize within the four (4) minute period, they are ineligible to win the Prize and their Entry will be discarded.
● The promoter will execute a redraw of another male Entry from the “HIS” barrel, using the same process described above, waiting four (4) minutes for the next named male Entrant to present themselves, until a winner is found.
● The male winner wins a Mazda 2 Neo Hatch Manual in Dynamic Blue (Prize 1).
Winner of Prize 2
● One female entry will be chosen from the “HER” barrel at random by the Promoter, or a nominated person by the Promoter, and will be announced live on air during the Ben Fordham – Sydney Live program between 16:00 (AEDT) and 18:00 (AEDT) on Friday, February 10, 2017, as 2GB 873 radio broadcasts live from West End Mazda Blacktown, 106 Sunnyholt Rd, Blacktown, NSW 2148.
● From the time that the name on the drawn female entry is announced live on air, there will be a four (4) minute waiting period for the named female Entrant to present themselves in person to the Promoter at the Prize Draw Location and present their valid Driver’s License to claim the Prize.
● If the named female Entrant does not claim the prize within the four (4) minute period, they are ineligible to win the Prize and their Entry will be discarded.
● The promoter will execute a redraw of another female Entry from the “HER” barrel, using the same process described above of waiting four (4) minutes for the next named female Entrant to present themselves, until a winner is found.
● The female Winner wins a Mazda 2 Neo Hatch Auto in Snowflake White (Prize 2).
6. Maximum Entries per person
Maximum of one entry per Entrant
Entrants who submit more than one entry may be disqualified.
7. Prize Draw Time and Location
Prize Draw Date: Friday February 10, 2017
Prize Draw Time: Between 16:00 (AEDT) and 18:00 (AEDT)
Prize Draw Location: West End Mazda Blacktown, 106 Sunnyholt Rd, Blacktown, NSW 2148
8. Prize Provider West End Mazda Blacktown, 106 Sunnyholt Rd, Blacktown, NSW 2148
9. Prize(s) The total prize pool value is $35980.00 and consists of two (2) prizes; Prize 1 and Prize 2.
Prize 1: ‘His’ Mazda
Mazda 2 Neo Hatch Manual
Retail Value: $16990.00
Colour: Dynamic Blue
Mazda Stock Number: 10230855
Cash back value: $13000
The total prize value is $16990.00 and includes: on-road costs, stamp duty, registration and green slip.
Prize 2: ‘Her’ Mazda
Mazda 2 Neo Hatch Automatic
Retail Value: $18990.00
Colour: Snowflake White
Mazda Stock Number: 10231265
Cash back value: $15000.00
The total prize value is $18990.00 and includes: on-road costs, stamp duty, registration and green slip.
10. Prize Restrictions
Prize Collection: The Winner can elect to collect the Prize in one of the following ways:
● Drive away with the Prize from the Prize Provider; or
● Collect the Prize at a later date as organised with the Prize Provider.
● The Winner(s) may, in his or her absolute discretion, elect to receive the Cash Back Value as the Prize instead of the Prize car.
● The Winner(s) acknowledge that if they elect the Cash Back Value, they will not be entitled to the difference in value between the Cash Back Value and the Retail Value of the car. Payment of the Cash Back Value will be by cheque from the Prize Provider within three (3) weeks of the Notification of Winner.
11. Notification of Winners
The Winners’ names and suburbs will be announced on air on the Draw Date. The Winners will be announced on the Ben Fordham – Sydney Live program on 2GB 873 between 16:00 (AEDT) and 18:00 (AEDT) on Friday February 10, 2017, at West End Mazda Blacktown, 106 Sunnyholt Rd, Blacktown, NSW 2148.
The Winners’ names and suburbs will also be published on 2gb.com
The Winners’ names and suburbs may also appear on the website and in any promotional materials prepared by the Promoter or by West End Mazda.
12. Additional Terms
c. The Promoter may extend the Promotion Period in its absolute discretion.
d. Throughout the Promotional Period the Promoter may contact Entrants to interact with the station on air / online / in social media in relation to the Promotion.
e. Entrants may be required by the Promoter and Prize Provider to participate in photo, recording, video and film session(s) and acknowledge that they assign, by way of present assignment of future copyright, the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
f. It is a condition of Entry that the Promoter and Prize Provider have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. By agreeing to enter, all Entrants consent to their Entry broadcast on air and to their telephone and other conversations with the Promoter and Prize Provider being broadcast on air and communicated to the public on via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use.
g. The Promoter and its representatives may conduct security and verification checks in their absolute discretion to determine the Entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion.
h. If an Entrant be deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, the Entrant may not participate further in the Promotion.
i. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
j. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion online, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing entrants from successfully participating in the Promotion.
k. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
l. Prize(s) will be awarded as specified in the Prize details. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, at its discretion, may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value. The Prize is subject to any Prize Restrictions specified above. All Prize values stated are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of preparation of these terms and conditions.
m. All Prizes and parts of the Prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on any dates specified in these terms and conditions and as stipulated by the Prize Provider and are not redeemable for cash unless cash is specified. The Promoter and Prize Provider will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any Prize is not provided. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of Prizes, or for any compensation in relation to those Prizes.
n. A winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods will be of acceptable quality. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of the Prize awarded under these conditions of entry and will not be responsible for breach of any such implied terms.
o. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion, including any Prize Provider, will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
p. The Entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering the Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s), for which the Promoter accepts no responsibility. If Entry or a Prize involves travel, stunts or challenges the Promoter may, at its discretion, require the participants to:
– Submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by the Promoter and obtain relevant medical clearance to participate in the Promotion and redeem a Prize; and
– Execute a Deed of Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to participate further in the Promotion and redeem a Prize.
q. The Promoter and Prize Provider accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
r. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the Prize value. The Prize value is correct at the time of applying for the competition permit but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any Prizes due to a change in the market value or otherwise.